Anatomical Concepts strives to meet it’s customers needs with the very best service we can provide. In accordance with this we do need your help as well to ensure that you receive appropriate credit for returned products in a timely manner. Therefore, please follow the instructions listed below regarding our returns procedure:
- Please call us at (800) 837-3888 or email at email@example.com prior to shipping back any product in order for us to issue you an RA# in accordance with our quality system management guidelines. There will be no returns accepted without an RA#.
- You may return most new, unopened items for a full refund within 30 days of delivery. These items should be in their original packaging and have their serial number or UPC. Specialty "Non-Stock" Prefabricated Devices are not accepted for return. Custom made device returns are at our discretion on a case by case basis.
- There are many replacement parts that are available that can fix simple issues opposed to returning used items for a full credit. Please call ahead for assistance prior to seeking an RA# to discuss.
- If the return resulted from our error, full credit will be issued and restock fee waived.
- Our current restocking fee is 10% which is applied to all approved stock items returned. We ask that the return be accompanied with the proper paperwork and return reason as well.
Products that are not eligible for credit include:
- Opened or used
- Missing their serial number or UPC
- Specialty "Non-Stock" Prefabricated Devices
- Custom-made orders
- Returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Dirty or soiled products
- Returned without notification
Please ship your return to our corporate location at: ATTN: Returns Dept-Anatomical Concepts, Inc. 1399 E. Western Reserve Rd. Poland, OH. 44514
Talk to Your Doctor About the Right Orthosis For Your Condition
You’ve done the initial research and are now considering an orthosis as part of your rehabilitation. With so many makes and brands claiming to be the very best in custom-fit and custom-made orthoses, how do you know which one is the right fit for you?